Would You Like to Write for SuccessGrid
Before submitting your article to us, please read our guidelines below carefully to ensure the best chance of being accepted.
- Please make sure your article is 1500+ words, clear and concise articles that deliver a huge impact.
- Make your article interesting and easier to follow by including subheadings.
- No Linking inside the article.
- Please submit articles in google docs. Google docs are the easiest and quickest way to have your article reviewed.
- We accept articles on Goal Setting, Success, Motivation, Law of Attraction, Self Growth, Business, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Productivity, and other categories that will be added soon. (Online Marketing, Marketing..)
- The article you submit cannot have been published anywhere else, including your own blog.
- We also reserve the right to make minor edits to your article to conform to our guidelines and for improved clarity.
- The articles should be well-written, without typos or errors, and pass Copyscape.
How to Submit?
- Provide a short paragraph for your author bio with your first and last name, and a headshot. You can also provide up to 5 links (1 website/ 4 Social Media), or preferably set up a gravatar account using your email address so we have access to a current profile picture for your author bio – http://en.gravatar.com (Please provide us with the email address you used for your Gravatar account, not the profile link.)
- Remember, the title is the first thing that catches the readers ATTN:
- Email us your article at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will email you if we decide to publish your article, please note that we do not promise that every submitted article will be published.
Thank You and looking forward to hearing from you 🙂